Cardmaking and crafts

My main craft love is cardmaking however there will be bits and bobs scattered around that are non-cardmaking, maybe a bit of baking, embroidery, knitting - whatever takes my fancy on the day

Monday 26 November 2012

Don't be square challenge

Hiya, well I'm back again for another challenge (yes I know it's been a long time but Ive got no excuse).

This is a card I've done for my great niece using my new silhouette cameo and a lovely Mo image.  I cut my two shapes for the card base and made a perforated line for my fold and glued together and then created a circle and welded the letters to it and cut from glitter card.  It's my first time doing it and with hindsight I would have had the letters overlapping the circle a bit more but I'm just being picky.

I printed the image and then traced and offset it to give me a small border and let the machine do the work.  All I had to do was colour and glue and then struggle tying a bow (which probably took longer than the cutting).


I'm entering this into the don't be square  challenge over at Mo's Digital pencil Too.

I hope you like it, bye for now

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diffy! I just love this little Mo image! She's so adorable! And your coloring is beautiful! Love the red ribbon too! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete