Cardmaking and crafts

My main craft love is cardmaking however there will be bits and bobs scattered around that are non-cardmaking, maybe a bit of baking, embroidery, knitting - whatever takes my fancy on the day

Monday 31 December 2012

Hubbies christmas card from playing with my new cameo

Just before Christmas my hubs bought me a cameo so of course I had to play with it lots for my christmas cards, the only problem was that I spent that long playing my cards seemed to take forever :)

When I made my hubs card I used a mo manning image, my spectrum noirs and promarkers and some pearlescent card and mirror card from cupcake crafting.

The picture isnt really doing the card credit as the colours are lovely but it hasnt pictured particularly well (as I cant have the flash on due to the mirror card and its pretty dark and gloomy here).

I am entering this in Mo Manning's current blog challenge for her favourite card challenge over at Digital pencil too.

Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment